Report Vandalism/Graffiti

Graffiti Removal

Reporting Vandalism

  • Report graffiti or illegal dumping to the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD). The City of Los Angeles offers a reward for information resulting in the identification, apprehension and or conviction of persons who commit acts of vandalism and/or graffiti.
  • Graffiti can also be reported to the Department of Public Works.
  • Report streetlight vandalism to the Bureau of Street Lighting. Examples of streetlight vandalism include graffiti on poles, wires or cables being removed from underground conduits, wires or cables being cut, light fixtures being shot out or damaged by thrown objects, or base doors being removed. If the vandals are present, please notify your local police station.
  • To report vandalism to a wooden power pole, contact the Department of Water and Power (LADWP) at (800) DIAL DWP.

Please visit MyLA 3-1-1 for more support