Services Provided by MyLA311
The City of Los Angeles MyLA311 non-emergency service’s mission is to connect people to City services and information, quickly and easily, via a communication channel of their choice.
- We provide general City and government-related information to citizens, local businesses, and visitors from various resources including the MyLA311 knowledge base of over 1500 City and government services, City department websites, etc.
- We perform Service Request intake on behalf of City Departments.
- We connect people to the appropriate City Department when subject matter experts are needed.
Connect with us via the MyLA311 mobile app, MyLA311 website, by calling or emailing the MyLA311 Contact Center team, or via social media where you can find @MyLA311 on Twitter and Instagram. Scroll down for more information.
How to Use the MyLA311 App
With the MyLA311 app, City information and services are just a few taps away. Use the app to quickly and easily request the City’s most popular services, including graffiti removal, pothole repair, and bulky-item pickup.
Other features include access to the City Services knowledge base, map of nearby City facilities, City Social Media feeds, and more.
- Reporting dumping or trash collection issues
- Requesting bulky item pick-up appointments
- Reporting potholes, graffiti, street light problems
- Parking Enforcement
- Animal Services
- General City and government information
Frequently Asked Questions
When I submit a service request who will fulfill the request and how long will it take?
A. Requests are assigned to the corresponding City Department based on the type of service request entered. The time to fulfill the request varies depending on the service request type, priority, and the volume of requests being handled by the assigned department
|311 Contact Center:||Dial 311 or (213) 473-3231|
|Office Hours:||Mon-Fri: 7:00am-7:00pm
Weekend & Holidays: