- What mobile phone platforms do you support?
- How do I contact a 311 customer service specialist?
- How can I look up City information from the MyLA311 website or mobile app?
- Can I submit a service request anonymously?
- Can I have a copy of my service request sent to my email address?
- Will you sell, share, or otherwise use my email address?
- When I submit a service request who will fulfill the request and how long will it take?
- Is there a limit to the number of service requests that I can enter?
- Do I need to include a photo when submitting a service request?
- Why is my address not found when entering a service request or using the Find City Info map?
- Where can I get further information on the Service Request types available through MyLA311?
Pay My LADWP Bill
A. The 3-1-1 Call Center operating hours are 7:00 am - 7:00 pm on weekdays and on weekends and holidays from 8:00 am-4:45 pm, except closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Call us at 3-1-1 or (213) 473-3231 or email to email@example.com
A. From the MyLA311 website, enter a word or phrase in the Search City Services box at the top of the screen. From the MyLA311 mobile app, select City Service Directory from the menu, and then enter a word or phrase in the Search City Services box at the top of the screen.
A. Most service request types can be entered anonymously by leaving the Contact Info fields blank while creating your request. However, if we need more information and have no way to contact you, the request may be canceled (not completed). Some request types require contact information to be provided in order to comply with laws or rules in place regarding those services. Contact info fields are indicated as “required” for those request types.
A. Yes. When submitting a service request, if you provide your email address on the Contact Info screen, you will receive an email notification for that request when it opens and when it gets closed or canceled.
A. Your request will be assigned to the corresponding City Department depending on the type of service request entered.
- The time to fulfill the request varies depending on the service request type, priority, and the volume of requests being handled by the assigned City Departments.
- The MyLA311 application currently offers over 50 service request types which are fulfilled by various City Departments including the Bureau of Street Services, Bureau of Street Lighting, LA Sanitation, Recreation and Parks, LA Animal Services or the Public Works Office of Community Beautification.
- Requests may be entered using MyLA311 at any time but service fulfillment only takes place during City business hours.
A. There is not a limit on the number of service requests entered. However, the system may prompt you that someone else has already reported a similar issue at the same location.
A. Adding a photo is optional.
A. Only addresses within the City of Los Angeles limits will be found. If you live in a neighboring city your address will not be found. A map of the City of Los Angeles boundaries can be seen at http://cityplanning.lacity.org/MapGallery/Image/Citywide/CityBoundary.pdf
A. Visit the MyLA311 website at the link provided here (or on City pages under 311 City Services) and select Create Service Request for a full listing of SR types.
Pay My LADWP Bill
A. Go to www.ladwp.com and click on the "New User? Register Now" link below the My Account box. You will need your Account Number and Access Code.