The Department of General Services (GSD) - Office of Sustainability is excited to announce the availability of new electric vehicle (EV) chargers at Figueroa Plaza beginning on Monday, August 2, 2021. Figueroa Plaza is located at 201 and 221 N. Figueroa St., Los Angeles, CA 90012. The buildings house offices and public counters for many City departments including Building and Safety, Recreation and Parks, and Engineering.
A total of 105 Level 2, and 3 DC fast chargers are installed at all four parking levels of Figueroa Plaza. This service is being provided to the public, employees, and City fleet. Users can start a charging session by either opening up a smart phone mobile app, using the nearby payment kiosks, or calling (855) 900-PLUG. For more information and user guidelines, go to https://gsd.lacity.org/services/office-sustainability.
Additionally, we encourage everyone to use other GSD-installed EV chargers, at the following locations:
- City Hall: 12 Level 2 chargers (available for authorized visitors/employees)
- City Hall East: 70 Level 2 chargers (available for authorized visitors/employees)
- Los Angeles Mall Garage: 9 Level 2 chargers (available for public use)
- West Valley Municipal Building: 4 Level 2 chargers (available for public use)
- Marvin Braude Building: 20 Level 2 chargers (available for authorized visitors/employees)
Your cooperation and support is appreciated as we provide these services to you. Stay tuned for future locations at constituent service centers and other facilities throughout the City. For questions, please send an email to email@example.com.