MyLADOT Service Request
If your service request relates to traffic signals, signs, painted curbs, road markings or parking please visit LADOT's service request website at myladot.lacity.org or for other info please visit their main page at ladot.lacity.org
- Find information on closures due to street resurfacing or construction projects. (http://bss.lacity.org/Resurfacing/rclose.cfm)
- Find information on closures due to special events. (http://trafficinfo.lacity.org)
Damaged Traffic Signs or Signals
- Report malfunctioning, flashing, damaged, dark or knocked down signals, damaged stop signs, and knocked down signposts by visiting the Los Angeles Department of Transportation (LADOT) website or calling 3-1-1.
Vehicles Parked Illegally
- Vehicles blocking a driveway, next to a red zone, in violation of an ordinance or parking sign are handled by Parking Enforcement. Dial 3-1-1 or the Department of Transportation directly at (213) 485-4184 or (818)752-5100.
- Vehicles parked more than 3 days without moving can be reported to the City by dialing 3-1-1 or the Department of Transportation Abandoned Vehicle hotline directly at (800) 222-6366.
Transportation Discounts for Seniors
- The City offers seniors discounts for various transportation options. See our Human & Health Services page for more information.