Public Safety and Emergency Services
Commonly Sought Info about Police Services
- To file a police report, contact your local police station.
- Find the nearest police station near you using the Neighborhood Info tool.
- Call 877-ASK-LAPD to ask for a Police Officer to respond at a location
- To request a copy of a police report for insurance purposes, you can call 213-486-8130. For Spanish, call 213-486-8133.
Commonly Sought Info about Fire Services
- To request ambulance records or inquire about billing, contact 888-772-3203.
- To inquire about a brush clearance order or bill, contact 818-374-1111.
- To schedule a fire inspector to review a completed brush order, contact 818-374-1111.
- Report fire hazards such as blocked building exits by calling 213-978-3660, or if in the Valley area, call 818-374-1110.
Need Assistance? Call 3-1-1