Close Menu

Search Services


#Per Page:




Most Requested Services

We encourage you to recycle your bulky items through charitable organizations and thrift stores. If you are unable to do so, the Bureau of Sanitation (BOS) will pick-up large or bulky household items, such as mattresses, couches, and other furniture from residents serviced by the City of Los ... (see full description)

The Department of Building and Safety is responsible for construction permit inspections within the City of Los Angeles. After obtaining the required permit(s) for the work you intend to do, you can request an inspection by using our Internet Request For Inspection System (IRFIS). IRFIS has the ... (see full description)

The Office of Community Beautification (OCB) operates a graffiti removal program. Requests for graffiti removal are referred to community-based organizations contracted through OCB or to other agencies. Work is performed using paint, chemical solvents or sandblasting/waterblasting, depending on the ... (see full description)

To report a potential code violation on a private property.

877 ASK-LAPD is the police department's primary non-emergency number. Use 877 ASK-LAPD for all of your non-emergency police needs. 877 ASK-LAPD is available 24 hours per day, in English, Spanish and TTY. Non-emergency requests for police service include reports of non-violent disputes, ... (see full description)

To report any vehicle that is parked illegally or to request parking enforcement of those that are violating parking restrictions within the city, please call the numbers below

The LAPD is comprised of 21 geographical Area Community Police Stations and 4 Traffic Divisions. Police related information and services, telephonic and walk-in police reports, complaints. Includes Central, Devonshire, Foothill, Harbor, Hollenbeck, Hollywood, Mission, Newton, Northeast, North ... (see full description)

For impounded or recovered vehicles. Commission Investigation Division (CID) is responsible for regulation of towing/storage and all charges levied by the Official Police Garage (OPG). Approved tow companies include: Viertels Tow, Swanney McDonald Tow, Absolute Hollenbeck Tow, 7th Street Garage, ... (see full description)

The Department of Building and Safety is responsible for construction permit inspections within the City of Los Angeles. Depending on the type of work being performed and the type of building, you may have one or multiple inspections. Inspectors will inspect different trades such as building, ... (see full description)

The Urban Forestry Division manages the portion of the urban forest that is growing along the City's public rights-of-way using established sustainable urban forestry principles. Notify the Urban Forestry Division regarding planting, removal, pruning, and bee control, or any other issue related to ... (see full description)

Footer Content Spacer
LA City Now