Close Menu

Online Services

Bee hives located in a tree in the public rights-of-way should be reported to the Bureau of Street Services Urban Forestry Division by contacting the Bureau's Service Request Section at (800) 996-2489 between the hours of 7:00a.m. - 4:00p.m. City residents experiencing problems with bees on private ... (see full description)

Every boiler and pressure vessel permitted and operating within the City of Los Angeles is inspected annually to insure its continued safe operation. In addition, any new boilers or pressure vessels installed, alterations or repairs to existing boilers or pressure vessels where permits are obtained ... (see full description)

The Bureau of Sanitation is responsible for the collection of plastic blue or black, white or green mesh cans or cans that have City information on them such as Bureau of Sanitation, Bureau of Street Services or a City Seal.

The Department of Building and Safety is responsible for construction permit inspections within the City of Los Angeles. Depending on the type of work being performed and the type of building, you may have one or multiple inspections. Inspectors will inspect different trades such as building, ... (see full description)

We encourage you to recycle your bulky items through charitable organizations and thrift stores. If you are unable to do so, the Bureau of Sanitation (BOS) will pick-up large or bulky household items, such as mattresses, couches, and other furniture from residents serviced by the City of Los ... (see full description)

The City of Los Angeles provides bulky item collections for residents of apartment complexes of five units or more, regardless of whether or not they receive regular refuse collection by the City. Bulky Items are household furniture like sofas, refrigerators, mattresses, as well as electronic waste ... (see full description)

To file complaints regarding services rendered by the Bureau of Street Services please visit our Bureau's web site at http://bss.lacity.org and click "Contact" at the bottom of the web page or call (800) 996-2489.

In accordance with the Mayor's directive for transparency, the open data portal for the City of Los Angeles has all types of data to conduct research, develop web, online, and mobile applications and generally learn more about Los Angeles. This site allows you to view or download the data in a ... (see full description)

The Bureau of Sanitation collects dead animals free of charge, except for horses and cows. Please call 1-800 773-2489, Monday through Friday, between 7:30a.m. and 4:45p.m. On weekends and Bureau of Sanitation's 5 observed holidays New Year's Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & Christmas, ... (see full description)

Footer Content Spacer
LA City Now